Saturday, June 20, 2009

Howdy Folks!

Alright, I needed a space for my hobby pursuits and the most interesting to me at the moment is photography. I've enjoyed taking product shots of my tools and knives for many years and I've upgraded cameras a few times, going through various point and shoots. But I've grown frustrated this past year in that the quality of my images has not been up to the level that I would like it to be. So I decided to bite the bullet and invest in a better camera setup and really spend some time learning the finer points of photography. I've wanted to do this for a long time anyway and right now seems like a good time to do this.

A recent pic of the BigShot cup:

1 comment:

Rick said...

I have always thought you took great pictures of your knives and tools, but I'll have to admit that your recent pics have been incredible!

I got a hold my my sister-in-laws new Nikon (D90?) camera last week while we were at the park. I think I took about 100 pics in the hour I had it. I've got a new addiction, but no camera to feed it with!

You've definitely got a good eye for photography. Awesome pics!